Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sample Cards

These next 3 cards I did up as samples for someone who wants some make 'n take projects to do with some other ladies at an afternoon tea. The first card uses the Best Kind of Friend stamp set from the Spring/Summer catalogue. It is not listed in the Fall/Winter catalogue but it is still available to you.
This is the second sample using the A Tree for all Seasons from the Spring/Summer catalogue but still available for you to order.

My last sample uses the newly retired Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set Just Like You from the Spring/Summer catalogue. There is now a new Charity stamp set in the Fall/Winter catalogue called Say It With Scallops. Stampin'Up! donates $2 from every sale of that stamp set to Ronald McDonald House Charity. I CASED this card idea from a wonderful stamping blog but I can't remember which one it was:( Any way I really liked the card, the only thing I changes was instead of using the hodgepodge brads, I used regular brads instead.




No comments: