Monday, August 11, 2008

STAMPIN'UP! NEWS

As some of you may know I joined up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator back in the fall of 2007 mainly just to get the discount on stamps that I love to create with. I enjoy cardmaking as well as scrapbooking. Well lately I have been thinking, maybe I should try and make some extra income doing something that I enjoy. My blog has been focused on family stuff only, but I may add some stamping projects every once in awhile just to mix things up a little.

Anyway the point of this post is to let you know about some fabulous promotions Stampin' Up! has going on right now. There are quite a few such as a brand new catalogue full of amazing product as well as outstanding samples of what you can do with stamp, ink and paper. You can browse the catalogue through the link in my sidebar and if you are interested in any of it or would like to host a workshop or obtain a catalogue feel free to email me at pgundrum@shaw.ca and I would be more than happy to help you out.

A few other promotions that you will find in the sidebar include select brand new stamp sets for 15% off. This is the first offer of it's type that Stampin'Up! has offered to customers. This would be a good time to start building your collection at discounted prices. This promotion is from August 11 - September 30.

You can also view the Fall Sampler which has other promotions going on over the next 6 months of the catalogue. More information can be found by clicking on the picture. Stampin'Up! has also ventured out into the area of HOME DECOR. They are self-adhesive vinyl elements you can place on your walls, mirrors, picture frames just to name a few, the possibilities are endless. So if stamping isn't your thing this is another option for you.

Lastly, there is a great deal on if you are interested in becoming a demonstrator with Stampin'Up! For $119 you can purchase a starter kit focused on stamping, home decor or scrapbooking what ever interests you. This is a limited offer valid from August 11 - October 11.

Now that I have rambled on you can go check everything out if your interest has been piqued. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

this is great Patti! I'd love to see you post some projects, too!!!